Recently, I was wondering how i can make my life easy with kids, job, family, house etc…..You are going through the same thing! I knew it so i put some time into it figuring out how i can do this….First thing came to my mind was breakfast…What can I do to make my job less hard in the morning?….Ofcourse you want it to be healthy when it comes to family but you also wish for less work..
I noticed that a lot of people are in to smoothie freezer packs (no doubt i prefer home made only). Huh! “freezer bags” might not be a good idea to eat frozen food but i gave it a thought. If we make fresh at home, they should be good for health. You know you are not adding preservatives to preserve them from rotting you are just preserving the nutrients naturally so why worry right. That’s it, it striked my mind to be a great idea. So i did some research and you will be thrilled to know i gathered a lot of reciepes, even though most of them we know already and i found some interesting ones online (like whole foods and few more…).
Are you ready to jump into kitchen to make these delicious, colorful but healthy vegan smoothies which take couple of minutes to make?
Before you enter the kitchen, here are some tips in making smoothies:
- You can add “chia seeds”, or “flax seeds (they don’t change the color a lot, or taste)
- You can add 2 cups fruit, 1 sliced banana
- You can add 1 cup greens (for healthy fibrous smoothie).
- Add 1 cup of liquid (like water, coconut water, juice, almond milk) to the blender, then add frozen smoothie pack contents or fresh ingredients.
- Adding coconut manna or 1/2 avocado will produce a creamer smoothie.
- Freeze yogurt in icucube trays (for convenience but try to add fresh).
- Layer from softest (like banana) to hardest, and add liquid last.
- Oatmeal is cheap, filling, healthy and turns your drink into a meal (which is fribrous too).
- Add veggies like cabbage, kale or spinach you won’t even taste them ( gives vitamins, fiber, minerals).
I will keep looking into it and if you have any please share them….hope you all are going to enjoy making smoothies…….see you in my next post of smoothie reciepes….